Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Blog Update Notes

Hi. *awkward silence*

I made a lot of changes to the blog today! Here's a list of them, using my favorite bullets.

  • Switched the blog over to a new account (Sophia-Rose)
  • Changed "About Me in a Nutshell" to be my blogger profile
  • Changed the About Me page to include my...erm...new situation with my other blog
  • Changed the About Me page's top 10. (I forgot to include that I'm left-handed!)
  • Added the "Taggy Thingies" widget and labels to all my posts
  • Links will now show up in a different color from normal text. Hooray!
  • The "Links Warning" widget has been removed.
  • A few widgets have been moved around.
  • The blog's description has been changed.
I also attempted to add a banner, but when I uploaded it, it looked like this:
Ack!
I didn't want to make you suffer through that, but does anyone know how to fix that? I'd appreciate it.

Thanks for reading!

~ Sophia-Rose

3 comments:

  1. You can fix that by changing your blog widths using the Template Designer. ;)

    Des

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Do you also know how to fix the ugly gradient that's covering up some of the description, by any chance?

      Delete
    2. Hmm...How'd that get there? E-mail me and I might be able to troubleshoot and fix it.

      Delete