Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Day 24 ~ Victory

You might have been wondering why I haven't been blogging much recently? Reason A: I've been horribly busy. Reason B: I've been writing a lot. So, yeah. I finished the book and won at the same time. :D I'll be able to validate it tomorrow. Final word count? 50,093. I'm honestly relieved that I got it over 50k, and I'll be able to beef it up a little when I edit. I don't have much description at all, it's mostly raw dialogue and action. I had hoped to pull off an early win, and I did. First NaNo? Check.

I'm going to give Legends of Light a long rest. I'll return to it in June. Sadly, July will be really busy so I can't do a NaNo then, but I'll probably still have time to edit LoL.

So, I'd say I'm pretty happy right now. My one little pet peeve? I achieved my word count goal, but my arrow isn't in the middle of my profile target. Just take a look at it if you want, you'll see what I mean.

This means that there won't be many posts on this blog for a while. I'll probably make a new blurb, and maybe give occasional updates on the editing, but that'll be it. I'll see you...later, I guess. And on the other blog.

Happy writing!

~ Sophia-Rose

1 comment: