Thursday, March 7, 2013

Map of Wardiloth

(Note: This is yesterday's post. I will be posting again later today, probably this evening.)
I made a cheesy MS Paint map of my fantasy world, Wardiloth!
Click to enlarge!
Yes, it's not the best map ever. Here's the key:
Blue = water
Zig-zag things = mountains
Green = land
Black circle = city/fort
Brown = road

I also liked writing the names of places in English and then the "translation" in elvish runes. I thought that was cool. I think sometime I'm going to make a better map on paper, and learn the runic alphabet, too! Anyway, I just thought you might want to see what types of things I've been doing lately.

~ Sophia-Rose

2 comments:

  1. Aw, it's not that bad!! You should see mine XD
    Did you come up with your own elvish runes? It's cool you translated all the cities/rivers/other marks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, that was a font I downloaded off the internet. I was going to use it for another story, but it didn't work out so well. Now I can use them again!

      Delete