Friday, March 1, 2013

Welcome!

Hello! If you haven't already read the sign on the door, I'm Sophia-Rose (not really), and this is my treehouse (aka writing blog.) If you're here, you're probably from either my Wizard101 blog, the Artsy Theurgist, or my NaNo profile (SophiaRose580.) Either way, welcome! I recommend that you look at the About Me page first. Warning: it's quite long-winded, though it's supposed to be funny.

I'm doing Camp NaNoWriMo in April, so if you're reading this, feel free to request me for a Writing Buddy or Cabin or something. (Or maybe both!)

Anyway, Stories of the Past is a funny page about what I wrote when I was younger, and the others are links to stories I've written/in progress. The Greatest Treasure, in case you're unfamiliar with it, is a Wizard101 fanfiction, and the tab links off-site. None of the stories currently linked are done, so be prepared to wait.

Sorry, I tend to ramble. Come on in and look around!

~ Sophia-Rose

6 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm going to be doing Camp NaNo too!

    Des

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I'm Destiny's writer alias!

    SS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just curious: which account will you do Camp NaNo on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm on the account Second_Sparrow, I think. I don't have any cabin spaces left to request anybody else, but I'll do what I can to land you in my cabin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I be a cabin buddy? (Hi Des!) I'm Midday, maybe this'll get me up off my lazy butt to write my sequel! (NaNo helped me finish the first book last year :D) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete