Saturday, June 29, 2013

A Last-Minute Decision

I've been falling behind on my editing lately...I'm losing motivation...I'm not so sure I'm going to finish editing this summer...so I've decided to do Camp NaNo as a rebel!

My word goal is 13,000 - 250 words (my minimum) for each scene I have left to do. After I finish a scene, I will add 250 words to my counter thing, regardless of how many I actually added. Should be fun! I think I'll do it faster if I have a cabin to cheer me on (and that I'll try not to fail in front of.) Even though I'm going away to real summer camp for a week, I'm pretty sure I can do it.

This should be fun!

~ Sophia-Rose

4 comments:

  1. YAY! I have a buddy in rebelling. Have fun at Camp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun!! Hope you get a good cabin (I got stuck in a very shy one... but hey, maybe that'll change). Good luck!! To both of you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My cabin is pretty interesting. Two of our members haven't checked in yet, but I suspect they will soon. We have one first-timer who loves to ask questions that we equally love to answer. The age and genre range is huge, and I like the different pieces of advice. Good luck!

      Em, if the cabin isn't working, you can opt out and back into another.

      Delete
    2. My cabin is under a 504 error (aka the page doesn't connect). Boo. Yeah, I don't know if I will opt out or not yet. If people start talking and the error gets fixed I might stay. My last cabin was amazing though, I don't how often that'll happen... unless I get, like, you and Soph and Chuck Norris (lol, JK) :)

      Delete