Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Day 17 ~ Exhausting

I just wrote nearly 5k words in one day, which amounts to the longest chapter in the entire book. That's almost 1/10 of the story right there - I really impressed myself! And it was mostly action, so that was really good. Basically, it was a solo marathon - I wrote for four hours straight, got most of it done in one sitting. I feel good, and I'm three whole days ahead. Highlights:

  • Wrote all of chapter 10 (So. Long. Six whole scenes!)
  • Showed more of my favorite character ever!
  • Had my characters disguise themselves, made some pretty funny scenes
  • Set the stage for the next several chapters, building up to the semi-climax

I'm pretty tired right now, so I'll keep this short. No excerpt today, sorry. See you tomorrow.

~ Sophia-Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment