Saturday, April 6, 2013

On the sixth day of writing...

...Camp NaNo gave to me six grammar errors
Five cabin mates!
Four times 2k words
Three new scenes
Two more characters
And a month full of writing fun, free!

So, today actually went quite well other than the word loss fiasco this morning. I'm still ahead, so I'd say I'm doing quite well. Lesson learned: always manually save the file every few hundred words. Highlights:

  • Wrote a hilarious tavern scene
And...I'm sorry to say that's really the only new thing I wrote today. :P But here is another excerpt!

Just kidding! I already did an excerpt today, so there won't be another one until tomorrow. Sorry, folks. But...

Happy writing!

~ Sophia-Rose

1 comment:

  1. I'm sick - no words will get written today! :P Glad to hear you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete