Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Day 9

Hello again. Today's scenes were thoroughly depressing. There was a death in it, and a few monologues. I wonder if it would be boring to read. I just sort of ground out 2,000 words, but I have one highlight:

  • Introduced dragons! Big part of the series right here.

I did change a few titles in the series, though.
1. Legends of Light --> unchanged
2. Battle's Chill --> Power's Chill (this was awhile back)
3. Burning from Within --> Omens of Burning (love this one!)
4. Stormy Seas --> unchanged
5. Doom of the Dragons --> Dragons in Darkness (like this a lot, too)

Do you like the new titles? I sure do. Most of what I wrote was very depressing, so I don't really have a favorite excerpt. Tomorrow will be very interesting, though. I will introduce my favorite character ever!!

Happy writing!

~ Sophia-Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment